A Clinical Dietitian’s 10 Biggest Lessons from Treating Thousands of People with Diabetes.
An extremely valuable webinar with Anita Beckwith, the Lead Clinical Diabetes Dietitian at NHS Kings College Hospital. Anita shares some incredible insights and gems of wisdom from her role as a diabetes researcher and from her personal experience helping thousands of patients living with diabetes.
- Thoughts, Feeling and Behaviours of people living with diabetes.
- Is having a low A1C dangerous? (what if I don’t take any lows?)
- Morning blood glucose dilemmas (and how to fix them)
- Information overload – are CGMs confusing us?
- I’m well controlled but don’t follow what my doctor tells me? (what should I do?)
- Injecting before meals? (When you can/when you can’t!)
- The transition from hyperglycemia to normaglycemia (and why it can feel odd at first)
- The importance of community.
- and much more!