ARE PEOPLE WITH DIABETES MORE LIKELY TO GET SICK? A BIOMEDICAL SCIENTIST’S PERSPECTIVE.
Incredibly interesting interview with biomedical scientist and fellow type 1 Ben Stevens on the topic of ‘susceptibility to illness while living with diabetes.’ Ben is currently doing extensive research in the filed of immunology and diabetes.
We discuss a huge range of topics including:
- What is the immune system.
- What effect does poorly controlled diabetes has on the immune system.
- Are diabetics at an automatic disadvantage?
- Gut Health and the immune systems.
- Best supplements for immune health and why vitamin C isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- and much more.